Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Monday

What a glorious weekend! After a day at the high school, providing concessions for the 150+ Master Gardeners, I went home to relax and watch Star Wars Episode II, Attack of the Clones. I didn't have the energy to even knit! Everyone was gone, Kelly with her BF, Ethan with his GF.

Baylor went to his friend's house for a birthday party. He said it was great on Sunday when he returned.

Kelly helped her dad in the barn. They are trying to get a new space for the cows that have calves. Somewhere soft and nice. TJ was out in the barn with them all day. Poor little puppy was worn out when he came in. He sat on my feet and slept.

Sunday was another beautiful day. Ethan and his friend Brandon got their pool table for the 'man cave' they are building. It had to be assembled. They got it together by 9 PM. For a couple of teens, they did a really nice job putting it together. While they were waiting for the putty to dry, they went out and flew kites. It's been a long time since Ethan has done that, but he had a great time.

Kelly continued helping her dad and I worked around the house. It doesn't feel like I got anything done. Kel got home at 4, because she wanted to watch Star Wars. We watched Attack of the Clones again. Good thing, since I drowsed through most of it on Saturday. Then Return of the Sith. We are such geeks watching these. The boys were downstairs playing pool and eating all my fudgie goodness cookies.

Tonight... GS meeting, 4H, play practice, lifting, Kaplan ACT practice test class, and Band Parents. hmmm.... and people wonder what I do in my spare time.

No comments: