Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday... time for the penguin dance

Today is friday! At last. I don't know what we will be doing this weekend. Here are some of the events for our family:

Kelly is going to the cinema with a friend, followed by the Seams of Pride fashion show at Wittenberg.

Ethan will probably go out with his friends. It has been raining all day, so he probably won't be playing baseball tonight. He has a double header tomorrow. I believe he will also be putting together the pool table that arrived yesterday.

Baylor is going to a friends for his birthday. I am sure they will have a ball.

Me? I will be going to the school and work for the boosters. They are having a Master Gardener event at the school and it's an opportunity to earn some money for the boosters. That's the only thing I have planned, besides maybe going to watch baseball tomorrow.

It's been raining in Springfield all day. Last year, we were short by 17 inches of rain. I believe the elements are making up for it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: