Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill In

Borrowed from P3knitter's blog

Friday Fill In's come from other blogs, but are fun to do. Here is this week's fill in

1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic- love it as a seasoning.
2. Wind through the fall leaves is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is having great friends and family to see you through tough times
4. Education is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people find I have a lot of passion for many different things.
6. Cat and dog food was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and cleaning my knitting corner, tomorrow my plans include going to Urbana for the last football game of the season and Sunday, I want to finish the living room so I can say it's done.

No comments: