Monday, October 27, 2008

The end of an era

Once again, it has been two weeks since I blogged. Life has been scattered to say the least. Between my own classes, football games, and college visits, we have been very busy.

My class is going well. So far, my average is a high 'B'. I am hoping my research paper will pull it on up to an A. The topic of my research paper is 'How knitting helps us unplug from the electronic world'.

Ethan and Baylor are done with football for the year. YEAH ! I get a reprieve from filling water tanks for a while. They didn't do well with their overall record, but they had lots of key-player injuries. Hopefully things will be better next year. The reserve team did pretty well, with only two losses. Now we are moving on to wrestling. I will miss the football fridays the next few weeks. Since this was Ethan's last year, it is truly the end of an era.

Ethan has me running on numerous college trips. So far, he has had me at Capital, Kenyon and Oberlin. All were really nice colleges, but Oberlin and Capital by far stand out. He is taking his dad to Wabash this weekend. I am going to watch Kelly march for the last time this season.

So now, I am going to go home and CLEAN!!! TJ has spent way to much time at home by himself lately and has a tendency to tear up stuff while we are gone. This means that I have to clean all this up. My goal is to get the front of the living room done tonight, as well as some dishes (also left stacked in the sink and washed only when we cannot find a spoon), and laundry. Hopefully by the weekend, I will have the house caught up enough you can walk through without tripping. Wish me luck!

No comments: