Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I love to blog, I will admit that, but I am a terrible blogger. It sits out in Cyberspace and I forget about it, like anything that isn't right in your face all the time. I like writing, I just seem to forget with all the other writing I do.

So on to resolutions. I am going to try to post on my blog at least once a week. I have stuff in my life, stuff that's not all that important in the big scheme of things, but it's important to me and that's what a blog is all about.

Another resolution - I need a bracelet, a bracelet with beads. Not a Pandora bracelet, necessarily, but something a little more personal. What's the bracelet for? Well, there are a lot of people I know that need a little extra boost, someone thinking about them, someone who needs a little extra prayer. This way, I can remember who needs what and go through them.

One more - limit my knitting swaps. I think last year that's all I did. They are tons of fun, but it's marathon knitting. I want to do more KAL's so I have Christmas presents completed. I have one done (YEAH!) and have to create a mate for it. I haven't started anything new, although I am itching to. I bought the Knit Picks Winter Woodlands mitten set and it sits in the box, waiting patiently for me to work on it. I couldn't resist these gorgeous mittens.

So on to 2011, may it be better for everyone!

No comments: